Sunday, January 16, 2011

Families At Sea

Didn't know what this was for the longest time, as I kept working on it. I was watching a movie about an old man struggling to maintain his dignity, the old man's son who just didn't "get it," and a secondary story about a family experiencing domestic violence.

It was a good movie, but the sadness never let up. And it looks like it infected my drawing as well.

So of what benefit is a picture, to all the families that are suffering?

Well, hopefully, as inspiration for action. And I believe that the smallest action, the fewest words, the tiniest bit of money, can sometimes make a huge difference, so let's all do what we can to help our fellow human beings, regardless of our circumstances.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

And I'm counting my Blessings, as always.

No comments: