|Detail from my Family Farm|
In fact, I have 2 "farms." My original farm is a big ol' American corporate farm: Efficient, highly productive, and nobody's "home."
My other "farm" is a family farm in Great Britain, with gardens and ducks, cows and pigs, and horses. And, of course, a Pub.
This "game" is not competitive. Players progress through levels by sharing goods, helping their neighbors, visiting and working on neighbors' farms, etc. That's nice.
But the nicest part is that it's so pretty. I can arrange the various parts of the farm, create gardens, barnyards, orchards and so on. It even comes with music and sound effects.
|My "Corporate" Farm|
- maintaining eye-hand coordination
- improving short term memory
- meeting new "friends" and "neighbors" (real people, in cyberspace)
- engaging in uplifting activity on days when I don't have the energy for other things
- and besides, it keeps me off the streets and out of bars - so there!
And, no, my housekeeping is not the best - 'cause I'm too busy enjoying life.
(sounds like Charlie Sheen....)