Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OK - Here we go!!!

I've been talking about doing a blog for years. Today I finally get to it and, really, I feel like the last person in the world to do this, like the last "blog virgin" in the universe! Some day I'll think back and report what my "first time" was like: Did I like it? Was I scared? Did you respect me in the morning?

Yes to the first two and, hopefully, yes to the last.

I'll be including "Words of Wisdom (heh)," "Recipes," "Rants," "Ideas," "History," and a ton of other stuff that's been jammed up in my brain way too long. Hopefully, it'll be entertaining and - possibly - even informative.

Tomorrow I'll discuss "Mopping the Refridgerator." In the meantime, I would love to hear from all of you (is anybody out there???).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well welcome to the blog world!!! I love the beginning and the style and colors are just too perfect! You will have a lot of fun here, I promise!
(hey)Jude