Friday, October 22, 2010

And Saying What You Mean

Ask a man, “Did you pay the water bill?” and you get, “Yes,” “No,” “I don’t remember” or “Harrumph!”

Ask a woman and you get a long-winded discussion about “my money” “your money” “I do all the work around here” “You’re bossing me around” “You think I’m made of money” and so on. Such a discussion can go on all day, or for a whole weekend.

Hell, I just wanted to know If we’re going to have water next week. And, can I help with that - if help is needed?

Why can’t a woman be more like a man? If you're into old movies, you may remember the song by that name in "My Fair Lady."

Anyway, it's not really a man/woman thing. But it is a relationship thing. And sometimes I just prefer to hang out with my cat.

Meet Faith.

I've been told she's a "Russian Blue."

Like all cats, she doesn't care what you call her, as long as it's not late for dinner!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww......she is sooooo pretty!

Carol Shoemaker said...

and boy does she know it (grin)